- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Reggie Bush Items
Matthew Stafford put the football where only Brandon Pettigrew could catch it, lofting it over a linebacker to the tight end right in front of a defensive back.
The fantasy playoffs are a perfect time for a storm of fantasy agony. And a rough _ really rough _ Week 14 set up a slew of difficult circumstances in a week many leagues head into their semifinals.
The NFL often promotes football as a bad weather sport. It got its share early Sunday in Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington and Pittsburgh.
Washington's Steve Sarkisian has accepted the Southern California coaching job, a person familiar with the decision told The Associated Press.
The Packers have a five-game winless streak for the first time since 2008, showing how valuable Aaron Rodgers is for the franchise. Rodgers has missed four-plus games since fracturing his left collarbone.
A leadership vacuum may have contributed to the troubled relationship between Miami Dolphins offensive linemen Jonathan Martin and Richie Incognito, which has left both players sidelined and the team in turmoil.
The numbers are not pretty anywhere on the defensive side of the field for the Washington Redskins. That has been a consistent theme through the first two weeks of the season.
The Lions haven't won a game in Washington — ever. But the Detroit receiver sees an opportunity against a defense that is in the midst of soul-searching this week after allowing 1,023 yards of total offense in two losses.
College football programs from the talent-rich Southeastern Conference are having to defend themselves in the wake of allegations of money being funneled to players.