- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Reggie Evans Items
Williams made an NBA-record nine 3-pointers in the first half, finished with 11 and scored a season-high 42 points to lead the Brooklyn Nets to a 95-78 victory over the Washington Wizards on Friday night.
It's not just the flopping that the NBA is trying to squash.
The Miami Heat got two more shooters. The Orlando Magic, at least for now, are keeping their center.
Pop quiz: when is it okay for two male friends to share dessert at a restaurant?
DeMar DeRozan scored 20 points, Andrea Bargnani and Sonny Weems each had 18 and the Toronto Raptors set a season high in points, beating the Washington Wizards 127-108 on Wednesday night.
Chris Bosh shook the hands of his former Toronto teammates before the game, did more cordial chatting at halftime and made plans to meet up with some of them for a postgame meal.