- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Reggie Lewis
Jamie Adams scored 26 points and Reggie Lewis added 20 as Florida A&M defeated Bethune-Cookman 80-75 on Saturday.
Reggie Lewis scored 24 points, including six 3-pointers, as Florida A&M overpowered Coppin State in the second half, winning 82-71 on Saturday.
Jordan Smith scored 16 points and hit two key 3-pointers late in the game as South Carolina State defeated Florida A&M 63-59 in overtime Saturday.
Reggie Lewis scored 19 points - including half of Florida A&M's final 16 points - to fuel a late rally and push the Rattlers into a 63-60 comeback over North Carolina Central on Saturday night.
With Kevin Garnett joining Ray Allen and Paul Pierce, the previously moribund Celtics have advanced their cause in the junior varsity circuit known as the Eastern Conference.
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Jamie Adams scored 26 points and Reggie Lewis added 20 as Florida A&M defeated Bethune-Cookman 80-75 on Saturday.
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Jamie Adams scored 17 points and Reggie Lewis added 15, including a 3-pointer and two free throws in the final 1:07, as Florida A&M beat Savannah State 54-51 on Monday night.