- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Reggie Wayne
Reggie Wayne spent the offseason working out.
Hakeem Nicks took the best bet he could find in free agency.
Moves to consider in the wake of injuries to Jay Cutler, Reggie Wayne, Sam Bradford, Doug Martin and Jermichael Finley.
The easiest one-word summary of the 2013 fantasy football season so far: Ouch.
The Colts' victory over Peyton Manning came at a hefty price.
Sam Bradford was running out of bounds when a shove sent him tumbling to the ground.
Reggie Wayne has an emphatic message for his teammates. He's got bigger plans for this year's Indianapolis Colts.
The expectations placed upon Andrew Luck almost seemed unfair.
The numbers and the standings will change, but heading into this week's games, they were lined up too perfectly to ignore.
Chuck Pagano provided the inspiration, then Andrew Luck delivered a record-setting performance in yet another win for the surprising Indianapolis Colts.
Reggie Wayne took the baton from Peyton Manning this offseason and ran with it.
All Andrew Luck and Reggie Wayne wanted to do was honor coach Chuck Pagano the best way they knew how — by winning.
Austin Collie keeps telling the Indianapolis Colts he feels well.
Reggie Wayne's world is changing.
Colts fans got a glimpse of their future Wednesday, and Andrew Luck got a taste of how challenging the transition from Peyton Manning could be.
"I'm hoping they'll let me loose a little, but I'm sure they're going to hold me out a little bit, which is the right thing to do," Wayne said, dropping no hint of his plans for his usual grand entrance at camp. "It's been challenging, and I've taken it in stride. But I've used you guys as my motivation and I'm looking forward to coming back."
"I've not met with the coaches on that stuff, I've not talked to the trainers about that," he said. "We have a meeting Monday, so I just want to find out what the schedule is."