- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Reggie Williams
If you know Jim Calhoun, then you knew exactly what he was going to say on his last day as a coach. He got this far believing he could talk almost anyone into practically anything. He was not about to stop now.
Fire officials said 21 people at an event hosted by motivational speaker Tony Robbins suffered burns while walking across hot coals and three of the injured were treated at hospitals.
English soccer player Fabrice Muamba began breathing on his own and responding to family members Monday, showing significant signs of recovery two days after going into cardiac arrest during a match.
Reggie Williams scored a season-high 22 points to help the Charlotte Bobcats snap a 16-game losing streak by beating the Toronto Raptors 98-91 on Friday night.
CBS says musician-actor Sean "Diddy" Combs will guest star on an upcoming episode of "Hawaii Five-O."
The Jacksonville Jaguars have spent the past decade trying to replace star receivers Jimmy Smith and Keenan McCardell.
"Once they (the medical staff) became overwhelmed, our inspector called for us," Williams said.
Most of those hurt had second and third degree burns, said San Jose Fire Department Capt. Reggie Williams.