- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
By Tom Harris
Climate science is no more 'settled' than the ever-changing climate itself
Topic - Regiment
D.C. Police Chief Cathy L. Lanier has stood her ground on discretionary demotions of high-ranking officials who do not toe her line, but one casualty of her rigid approach to discipline is not taking his punishment quietly.
The soldiers who served with the Army sergeant set to receive the Medal of Honor next month because of his actions in Afghanistan say he is a hero who has maintained his sharp wit and plans to "keep rangering."