- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Reid Bigland
"It's an honor to receive this award from MotorWeek," said Reid Bigland, President and CEO — Dodge Brand. "Even though it's still early in 2012, Dodge has already received more than a dozen awards across the line-up, demonstrating the strength of our products."
"The Dodge Avenger is one of the fastest growing mid-size cars in America, with sales up 112 percent this year," said Reid Bigland, President and CEO - Dodge Brand. "We're building off this momentum with the introduction of the new SE V6 package, delivering a true no compromise solution for the mid-size car buyer - 283 best-in-class horsepower, 29 mpg highway, 18-inch wheels and a rear spoiler - all for just $21,495 MSRP. You get the power, the efficiency, the look and tremendous value that is unmatched in the segment."