- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Reid J. Ribble
"Groups like Rolling Thunder help keep [veterans' issues] in the front of the mind of members of Congress like myself," said Rep. Reid J. Ribble, Wisconsin Republican and one of two members of Congress scheduled to address the Rolling Thunder crowd.
diet, one that trims the fat of overspending and grows the muscle of our nation's economy," said Rep. Reid J. Ribble, Wisconsin Republican, during debate on the measure.