- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Reid Ribble
Members of the Wisconsin congressional delegation are pushing their colleagues to ignore the wishes of President Barack Obama and preserve full funding for a Navy ship built in the state.
A university professor says he's running as a Democrat for Wisconsin's 8th congressional district, a seat held by Republican Reid Ribble since 2011.
Police have arrested an Illinois man in the hit-and-run deaths of two Wisconsin motorcyclists.
Before U.S. Rep. Reid Ribble was elected to Congress, he envisioned Democrats and Republicans gathering together to debate important issues and develop legislation. He was stunned when he arrived in Washington to find that members of the two parties often don't come together until it's time to mark up bills, and by then, they already feel antagonistic.
"There are some hurdles yet to go," said Rep. Reid Ribble, R-Wis., who represents Marinette in Congress. "But this is an important step."
Ribble and others say Navy leadership has remained supportive of the littoral ships.