- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
Latest Reince Priebus Items
Republican lawmakers, agitated by even more tweaks to Obamacare's timeline in the coming months and years, reissued their calls Sunday to replace President Obama's health care law with new reforms.
Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus said Thursday his party stands ready to "tattoo Obamacare" on the foreheads of vulnerable Democrats in next year's election cycle.
Democrats have a message for Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus, who has said the GOP will "tattoo" Obamacare to Democrats' foreheads in the 2014 midterm elections. Bring it on.
Obamacare lies will be major issue in 2014 elections
After offering an apology for the failed rollout of his signature health care reform law, President Obama in recent days has "pivoted" yet again — this time into full-blown campaign mode.
Tea partyers rejected the notion Wednesday that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie will make inroads with the grass-roots movement after his landslide re-election win, saying the tough-talking Republican is another Northeast "RINO" and pick of a corrupt GOP establishment.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie cruised to re-election Tuesday, giving Republicans a bright spot in an off-year election, while all eyes turned to Old Dominion.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie cruised to re-election Tuesday, giving Republicans a bright spot in an off-year election and demonstrating how the GOP can win in blue states and potentially positioning himself as a counterweight to the tea party in the 2016 Republican presidential primaries.
Republican Kenneth T. Cuccinelli got a boost from two midwestern Republican heavyweights Saturday as he tried to spur his voters to the polls by casting Tuesday's gubernatorial election as a referendum on President Obama's health care overhaul.