- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Relativity Media
Relativity Media (sometimes written as RelativityMedia) is an American independent motion picture production and investment company based in West Hollywood, California. - Source: Wikipedia
Facing runaway production budgets, shrinking audiences and undependable revenue streams, Hollywood is at a financial crossroads. Is it time for the movie industry to adopt its own version of "moneyball"?
Hollywood studio Relativity Media says it is partnering with two companies to make Chinese films for global audiences and distribute movies in the fast growing Chinese market.
For months last fall, a movie producer's commute by helicopter woke babies, rattled windows and alarmed dogs in a quiet, leafy neighborhood near a landing pad atop a hotel.