- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Relevance
Lonnie Ballentine didn't know much about the term Mr. Irrelevant before he was taken by the Houston Texans with the final pick in the NFL draft on Saturday.
A few of the Houston Texans worked out at nearby Rice Stadium as they awaited developments in the NFL's labor impasse.
"I had no idea it'd be me," he said, "but I'm definitely thankful for it."