- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Renault Items
Last year Lotus won the Australian Grand Prix. This year the team is wondering if its cars will even be on the starting grid.
Formula One teams hate uncertainty. Formula One fans love it. At this weekend's season-opening Australian Grand Prix, it'll be the fans that get what they want.
Teams and drivers for the 2014 Formula One championship:
A new French concept car unveiled at the 2014 Delhi Auto Show attempts to deal with the age-old question "Where did I park?" with modern technology — the drone.
Profiles of the 33 drivers in Sunday's Indianapolis 500, in starting order with car number in parentheses, age, hometown, engine, race team, and biographical information (w-former winner; r-rookie):
Israeli entrepreneur Shai Agassi has begun rolling out the world's first nationwide electric car network. Now, will the drivers come?
Electric car company Better Place has unveiled the pricing of its subscription packages ahead of the rollout of the world's first nationwide battery-charging grid.
Formula One driver Robert Kubica was brought out of an induced coma Monday and moved his fingers after surgery for serious injuries he suffered in a rally car crash.
Surgeons operating on Formula One driver Robert Kubica have turned their focus to his severely damaged right hand, which was among the serious injuries he sustained when his rally car hit a wall at "high speed" Sunday.