- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Creator of ‘Selfies at Funerals’ blog retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
Latest Renault Items
Schmidt Peterson Motorsports has signed Russian driver Mikhail Aleshin for its second IndyCar entry in 2014.
Lotus has selected Formula One veteran Heikki Kovalainen to drive the last two races of the 2013 season in place of injured Kimi Raikkonen.
McLaren says it will promote Danish driver Kevin Magnussen for the 2014 Formula One season, pairing the rookie with former world champion Jenson Button.
Pope Francis now has his own mini popemobile after getting a good deal on a used car that he plans to drive himself: a 1984 Renault 4 donated for free by a priest in northern Italy who used it to visit poor parishioners.
Profiles of the 33 drivers in Sunday's Indianapolis 500, in starting order with car number in parentheses, age, hometown, engine, race team, and biographical information (w-former winner; r-rookie):
If Kimi Raikkonen is the grumpiest driver in Formula One, Lewis Hamilton the naturally quickest and Jenson Button the English charmer, then the most resilient is Felipe Massa.
Formula One world champion Sebastian Vettel and his chief rival Fernando Alonso head into this weekend's season opener with opposing views about recent history.
"Round up the usual suspects."
Susie Wolff is just the fourth woman in a decade to drive a Formula One car. She dedicated her first experience to Maria de Villota, who lost the sight in her right eye in a crash in July.