- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
Latest Rene Fasel Items
International ski federation chief Gian-Franco Kasper has been elected head of the association of Olympic winter sports bodies.
A five-time Olympian, Hayley Wickenheiser has been representing Canada in the Winter Games ever since women's hockey was added to the program.
Women's hockey isn't in danger of being kicked out of the Winter Olympics because of a lack of competition, the head of the sport's international governing body said at the Sochi Games on Tuesday.
Rene Fasel is on a mission to keep hockey in the Olympics as compelling and competitive as possible, and it's going to be a tougher task for the president of the International Ice Hockey Federation in the next four years.
NHL players are just a slap shot away from returning to the Olympics next year.
The biggest challenge the NHL faces every time the Olympics come is the need to stop the hockey season for several weeks in order for its players to go.