- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Latest Rene Fasel Items
International ski federation chief Gian-Franco Kasper has been elected head of the association of Olympic winter sports bodies.
A five-time Olympian, Hayley Wickenheiser has been representing Canada in the Winter Games ever since women's hockey was added to the program.
Women's hockey isn't in danger of being kicked out of the Winter Olympics because of a lack of competition, the head of the sport's international governing body said at the Sochi Games on Tuesday.
Rene Fasel is on a mission to keep hockey in the Olympics as compelling and competitive as possible, and it's going to be a tougher task for the president of the International Ice Hockey Federation in the next four years.
NHL players are just a slap shot away from returning to the Olympics next year.
The biggest challenge the NHL faces every time the Olympics come is the need to stop the hockey season for several weeks in order for its players to go.