- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - René Magritte
Christie's auction house says it will sell Pierre-Auguste Renoir's Impressionist nude "Bagneuse" ("Bather"), which is valued at between 12 million pounds and 18 million pounds ($18 million and $28 million).
Sotheby's auction house in New York will be selling works from The Israel Museum in the coming months.
PARIS — The swing to the right in last month's presidential election and yesterday's parliamentary balloting have brought the French Communist Party — once France's biggest political organization — to the brink of bankruptcy.