- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
Topic - Renee Robinson
Over at Rockefeller Center they were lighting the Christmas tree, and a few blocks away at New York City Center, another much-cherished holiday tradition was taking place: the launch of Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater's annual season.
"His name is Charles, and he's a Sagittarius," she quipped.
She said she'd even procured the phone number of the hunky dancer the woman had performed with.