- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Republic Of Congo
The State Department on Monday was processing a disaster declaration for the Republic of Congo to allow U.S. emergency aid for the Central African nation, where more than 200 people were killed when a weapons depot exploded Sunday.
Conservative rivals of Iran's president cemented their control on parliament as the count from last week's voting moved into the final stages.
A health official says the small Republic of Congo has seen nearly 340 cholera cases in recent months.
A rare and unusually fatal outbreak of polio in Republic of Congo has caused more than 200 deaths in the Central African nation, a UNICEF spokesman said Friday.