- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Republican Governors Association
Latest Republican Governors Association Items
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is in Georgia to raise money for Gov. Nathan Deal's re-election.
Gov. Chris Christie fired up the crowd at CPAC Thursday with his call for Republicans to present a positive agenda, while Sens. Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio laid out the outlines of what that kind of agenda could look like — and Rep. Paul Ryan sounded like a man who's seriously thinking about running for the White House.
Democrat Mary Burke's first television ad in the race against Republican Gov. Scott Walker will begin airing in multiple markets Friday, touting her background with bicycle maker Trek while also attacking Walker's record on jobs.
The Republican Governors Association has released its second attack ad against Democrat Mary Burke in the Wisconsin governor's race.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is holding town hall meetings in Republican-controlled areas, renewing attacks on public employees and avoiding settings where reporters could ask about scandals that have hobbled the start of his second term and question his viability to run for president.
The Republican Governors Association said Tuesday that Democrat Mary Burke's comments criticizing Gov. Scott Walker on the issue of campaigning while on state time can't be taken seriously because an adviser on her staff was convicted of illegal campaign work.
Moving cautiously to repair his image, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is maintaining a low profile this weekend as the nation's governors gather in Washington.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie heads to Washington Friday for two days of Republican Governors Association and National Governors Association events.
Republican Gov. Susana Martinez is in the nation's capital to meet with governors from other states.