- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
Republican National Committee
Latest Republican National Committee Items
The Republican National Committee is pouring resources into Colorado, adding more than a dozen staffers as a new Senate candidate and sagging poll numbers for Democrats raise GOP hopes of ending the party's decade-long drought on top-of-the-ticket wins in the state.
While Russia beefed up its forces in Ukraine and the U.S. unemployment rate ticked up slightly, President Obama was criticized for spending the weekend on vacation with his family at an ultra-exclusive private community in the Florida Keys.
An increasingly aggressive Republican National Committee has filed a Freedom of Information Act request to the National Archives and Records Administration to determine exactly who "improperly withheld" some 3,500 documents at the William J. Clinton Presidential Library for many months.
The White House defended President Obama's decision Friday to spend the weekend on vacation in an ultra-exclusive resort in the Florida Keys while the economy remains weak and the showdown with Russia over Ukraine demands his attention.
Two of Kentucky's top Democrats split sharply Tuesday over same-sex marriage, with Gov. Steve Beshear saying outside lawyers will be hired to appeal a decision granting recognition to gay couples married in other states after the attorney general announced he would not pursue the case.
I recently received the 2014 Republican Platform Survey from the Republican National Committee, asking what is important to me as a Republican. The survey covered all the important issues facing us today and for our children tomorrow.
A group of Republicans has come out in support of legalizing gay marriage in Utah and Oklahoma, arguing that allowing same-sex unions is consistent with the Western conservative values of freedom and liberty once championed by Ronald Reagan and Barry Goldwater.
House Speaker John A. Boehner, who has tangled repeatedly with the right wing of the Republican Party, has not been invited to this week's Conservative Political Action Conference.
The Republican National Committee began the process Monday of listening to the sales pitches from the cities vying to host the 2016 GOP national convention, where the party's standard-bearer will be nominated.