- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
Republican Party Of Florida
Latest Republican Party Of Florida Items
Embattled Republican Rep. Trey Radel's own party asked him Monday night to step down from Congress, saying the congressman should focus on his rehabilitation after he admitted he bought and used cocaine.
State and national Republican Party officials are getting behind Rep. Allen B. West's call for a recount of all early votes in St. Lucie County, Fla., saying it would be "unconscionable" not to answer lingering questions about the results, which show the outspoken GOP lawmaker trailing Democratic challenger Patrick Murphy.
Republicans fired a vendor who submitted 106 questionable voter registration forms in Florida's Palm Beach County.
Some state Republican Party leaders and influential conservatives say they are worried that the early stages of Mitt Romney's campaign have been marked by missteps and missed opportunities in the bid to unseat President Obama in November.
Another mystery surrounding this summer's Republican National Convention has been settled - state delegation hotel assignments.
Newt Gingrich played the role of political pinata in the debate here Thursday as his Republican rivals whacked away at his stances on immigration, previous support of a federal health care mandate and recent call for a new moon base — all just five days out from the state's all-important presidential primary.
CNN en Espanol is joining the list of Spanish-language networks to co-host debates and forums with the GOP presidential candidates.
Hollywood beckons the White House: several glittering fundraisers are scheduled to begin on Tuesday in Tinseltown, complete with the Obama Victory Fund's own "Platinum Package," just for two.
Mitt Romney has long had the edge in money and staffing in Florida, but Newt Gingrich's big win Saturday night in South Carolina has blown the Jan. 31 primary in the Sunshine State wide open.