- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
Latest Republican Party Items
President Obama said the rival GOP plan would "let Wall Street do whatever it wants."
The Virginia Senate Democratic Caucus collected $2.1 million in the third quarter of the year as the party tries to fend off hard-charging GOP candidates to hold onto its last bastion of power in Richmond, according to campaign finance figures released Monday.
Herman Cain's signature "9-9-9" tax-reform plan has been the battle cry accompanying his meteoric rise through the Republican presidential ranks. But political insiders in New Hampshire say the simple formula that has helped propel his candidacy also could derail it.
Maryland Democrats might want to push Republican Rep. Roscoe G. Bartlett out of office, but he could be the state's only hope against a foe that has terrorized Republicans and Democrats alike - the brown marmorated stink bug.
Polished, agile Mitt Romney is a pollster's darling.
The author of Arizona's landmark immigration law is facing a recall election that's as wild and unpredictable as the state's southern border.
President Obama's getting financial support from some of the nation's most distressed areas.
The House Judiciary Committee's decision last week to leave the District's strict gun laws alone — at least for now — appears consistent with the tea party's resistance to federal "tyranny" but at odds with the GOP-backed movement's strict adherence to language in the Constitution.