- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Republican State Committee
The head of the state's Republican party is distancing herself from a more socially conservative platform approved by the Massachusetts Republican Party.
A potential Republican primary for Missouri governor was stirring concern among some party activists Saturday as hundreds of Republicans gathered for an annual conference - unity being its unofficial theme.
Vermont's top Republican isn't ready to hop on board with calls for candidates in his party to speak out against single-payer health care. It remains to be seen how the lieutenant governor's more cautious approach will affect other GOP candidates and the party as a whole.
Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett compared this year's gubernatorial campaign to halftime at a football game Saturday as he accepted the Republican State Committee's unanimous endorsement for a second four-year term.
Gov. Tom Corbett is poised to receive a re-election endorsement from the Republican State Committee this weekend, but that does not necessarily mean the party is united behind him.
Gov. Chris Christie's re-election campaign and the New Jersey Republican Party have less than two weeks to comply with subpoenas from federal prosecutors investigating allegations of political payback.
Federal prosecutors have escalated their criminal investigation into allegations that Gov. Chris Christie's aides created traffic jams as political payback, subpoenaing his re-election campaign and the state Republican leadership.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's re-election organization has hired a Washington law firm to represent it in the investigation into a political payback scandal.
The new law in Texas that bans abortions after 20 weeks gestation and strengthens health standards at abortion clinics has transformed Gov. Rick Perry and pro-life state lawmakers into legislative role models of sorts.