- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Republicans Items
The ink on the final debt and spending agreement hadn't even dried and Sen. Mitch McConnell, the Republicans' leader, was already drawing a red line around the next fight: budget sequesters.
Conservative commentator Ann Coulter — who has herself come under fire from the right for her past blanket support of perceived Republicans In Name Only — has come out swinging against GOP leaders she accuses of hijacking the party.
The GOP did win an election. That's why they have a majority in the House of Representatives. It's the Constitution. You don't like it? Amend it. That's how it really works, George.
President Obama opposes the House Republican caucus strategy to pass government funding in pieces, but the White House signaled Friday he will sign at least one of those bills — a measure that would ensure federal employees get paid even if they were forced out of work.
John A. Boehner began talking up a "grand bargain" Wednesday, a bargain with congressional Democrats and the White House to enable the government to reopen for business, guarantee a rancor-free agreement to increase the debt limit and set the stage for entitlement and tax reform. Good luck with that.
If New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has any chance of securing the Republican presidential nomination, he just might have to thank such darlings of the tea party movement as Rand Paul and Ted Cruz for an unlikely path to victory.
South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham may be in for a bumpy ride in his bid to secure a third term in November 2014, a new poll suggests.
You’ve got to give the Republicans credit, said former President Bill Clinton, making the talk show circuit on Sunday. The GOP is waging a decent battle with the Democrats on Obamacare and the budget.
Sen. Rand Paul says President Barack Obama's health care law probably can't be defeated or gotten rid of. And he's suggesting there is little he and other congressional Republicans can do to stop the law from taking effect.