- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Reuters News Agency
Latest Reuters News Agency Items
A Sudanese general linked to genocide in Darfur is leading an Arab League team to Syria to monitor the regime's compliance with a promise to end its violent crackdown on anti-government protesters.
As we head further into the second calendar quarter, I find the stock market to be increasingly at odds with the economic data we have been getting.
President-elect Barack Obama on Thursday said he will force "a shift in ethics" on Wall Street and argued for new, aggressive controls on markets as he named his financial regulatory team.