- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Reuters Items
In the race of superintendent of education, an advocate of school reform — including charters, local control and tempering union influence — is squaring off against a more traditional Democrat supported by teachers' unions.
The Department of Justice will have to turn over a memorandum that gives some details about how the government determines if lethal force by drones should go forward in certain cases or not, thanks to a federal appeals court order.
A Florida man was arrested charged with third-degree murder on Friday for allegedly suffocating his 16-month-old son to death, just so he could play Xbox video games.
The 2014 Pulitzer Prize winners and finalists, and the judges' comments:
A new poll puts enrollment numbers as high as 9.3 million, but most of these are in employer-based coverage.
The family of a 9-month-old infant who was charged with attempted murder in Pakistan has taken him into hiding, a family member told Reuters on Tuesday.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has granted permission to the world's largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft to start sending its spare parts to Iran.
Global defense, security and aerospace company BAE Systems has announced the creation of a new stealth drone for the United Kingdom. "Taranis" is billed as the "most advanced aircraft ever built by U.K. engineers."
One of the authors of a U.N. draft report on climate change pulled out of the writing team, saying his colleagues were pulling too far to the left and issuing unfounded "alarmist" claims at the expense of real solutions.