- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Rey Maualuga
The Bengals have signed middle linebacker Rey Maualuga to a new contract, another move to keep the league's sixth-ranked defense virtually intact.
Cincinnati Bengals receiver Jerome Simpson could receive a 60-day jail sentence after pleading guilty Thursday to a drug-related felony charge as part of an agreement with prosecutors, further clouding his future in the NFL.
Cincinnati Bengals receiver Jerome Simpson could receive a 60-day jail sentence after pleading guilty Thursday to a drug-related felony charge as part of an agreement with prosecutors.
Bengals linebacker Rey Maualuga (mow-uh-LOO'-guy) has pleaded not guilty to a misdemeanor assault charge.
Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Rey Maualuga (mow-uh-LOO'-guh) has been charged with assault stemming from a downtown Cincinnati bar incident.
Bengals middle linebacker Rey Maualuga expects to miss at least one more game because of a sprained left ankle.
Cincinnati's Marvin Lewis and Jacksonville's Jack Del Rio are the NFL's ultimate survivors.
Players in shorts and T-shirts huddle around defensive captain Domata Peko, who holds up a clipboard loaded with plays and flips to a particular one.
Brad Smith's two long touchdown plays have lifted the New York Jets past the Cincinnati Bengals, 26-10 Thursday night to keep the Jets tied atop the AFC East.
The Houston Texans are turning to Brian Cushing to solve their crisis at middle linebacker.
Until Clay Matthews went on a season-opening, offense-wrecking tear over the past two Sundays, no Green Bay Packers pass rusher had ever put together back-to-back three-sack games _ not even Reggie White.
He said on Tuesday that tests found no fracture, and doctors diagnosed a third-degree sprain that will likely sideline him for at least one more game.
"Only time will tell how long I will be out," Maualuga said. "I am just taking it day by day. Good thing we a have a bye this week where I can rest it. I will only be in this cast for a couple days, so it's nothing too serious. I just hope I can come back and play football soon."