- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Rfk Stadium Items
United will get their first shot at a turnaround on Saturday when the team welcomes the Columbus Crew to RFK Stadium.
Defending World Cup champion Spain will play a friendly against El Salvador on June 7 in the U.S. before heading to the World Cup in Brazil.
Spain's game will be part of a doubleheader that includes an MLS match between D.C. United and Columbus.
Defending World Cup champion Spain will play an exhibition game against El Salvador on June 7 at FedEx Field in Landover, Md., before heading to the World Cup in Brazil.
Hernandez is 39 now. He has returned to the Nats this spring as an instructor after his first season away from professional baseball. Is this the start of a coaching or front-office career or just a way to hold onto a game that's hard to let go of?
There may still be snow on the ground but we're just a little over a month away from the start of the 2014 Major League Soccer season.
Need to Know: Joe Gibbs' Redskins played in the NFL's version of the Final Four five times. Here's a look back at those games.
One of the participants in the MLS championship game went through a long-term rebuilding project under new ownership, complete with a rebranding of the organization, construction of a $200 million stadium and the revitalization of soccer in the surrounding community.
Winning the World Cup is tough enough. If Tuesday night's thumping of Mexico is any indication, making the U.S. roster might be even tougher.