- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Rhode Island College
:This article is about the current institution that has used this name since 1960. For the institution that used this name from 1764 until 1804, see Brown University. - Source: Wikipedia
More than 8,000 people were in attendance as Rhode Island College held its 160th commencement.
Rhode Island College is offering counseling to students and flying flags at half-staff as it mourns an English professor who was struck and killed by a pickup truck in central New York state.
Rhode Island College has graduated 63 new nurses at a mid-year pinning ceremony.