- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
Latest Rhyne Williams Items
John Isner held off an upset bid by Dudi Sela of Israel on Thursday night to advance to the quarterfinals of the Delray Beach Open after No. 3 seed Kei Nishikori of Japan exited the tournament because of a left hip injury.
John Isner and Marin Cilic notched quarterfinal victories Friday night to set up a semi-final match at the ATP World Tour Delray Beach Open.
Fifth-seeded Juan Martin del Potro recovered from a slow start to defeat U.S. qualifier Rhyne Williams 6-7 (1), 6-3, 6-4, 6-4 in the first round of the Australian Open on Tuesday.
Roger Federer, Andy Murray and defending champion Victoria Azarenka moved on earlier Tuesday amid Melbourne temperatures that topped 42 Celsius (108 Fahrenheit).
After a day of searingly-hot temperatures which raised complaints from players, top-seeded Rafael Nadal advanced to the second round of the Australian Open in relatively mild conditions.
Roger Federer kept his cool on a scorching hot second day at the Australian Open, starting his record 57th consecutive Grand Slam tournament with a straight-sets victory in front of new coach Stefan Edberg.
Someday, fans will file into Arthur Ashe Stadium to watch some other American star play.
Robby Ginepri became the first American to win his way into the second round of the BNP Paribas Open by beating Paoli Lorenzi of Italy 1-6, 6-3, 6-4 on Thursday.