- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
Latest Ric Bradshaw Items
A 6-foot-3, 250-pound naked man died after being shot by a Palm Beach County Sheriff's sergeant when he attacked a former New York City police officer, chased a man and his young son and bit a man on the face.
In the bad old days when Germany was riven in two parts, Germans in the East lived in terror of the state security ministry known as the Stasi, which enlisted neighbors and colleagues as secret informants. Stasi created a spirit of distrust to be exploited by the party.