- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Ricardo Lara Items
The state Senate has approved a bill that would ban lobbyists from hosting fundraisers at their homes and offices after one firm was slapped with a record fine.
Immigrants in the country illegally would be able to get professional licenses in California under a bill moving forward in the statehouse.
Stung by criminal charges against two colleagues, the leader of the state Senate and other Democratic lawmakers on Thursday proposed tightening rules on lawmakers and lobbyists.
A state senator on Thursday proposed repealing Proposition 227, the 16-year-old law that banned most bilingual education in public schools.
A California lawmaker wants to use a state version of the Affordable Care Act to provide health care access to immigrants who are in the state illegally.
California lawmakers declined Thursday to pass a bill to strip Boy Scouts of America and other "discriminatory" youth groups of their tax-exemption status.
A California bill that could strip tax-exempt status from Little League, the Boy Scouts of America and other "discriminatory" nonprofit youth-serving groups could come up for a final vote this week.
The California Senate on Wednesday passed a bill that would revoke the Boy Scouts' nonprofit status because the group does not allow openly gay adults to join.
The future of the Boy Scouts is on the line. Left-wing activists have made overturning the youth organization's traditional values a priority, and the national leadership will decide in May whether to cave to the pressure and celebrate homosexuality as a moral value for the nation's boys.