- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
Topic - Ricardo Patino
He has won asylum in Ecuador, but Julian Assange is no closer to getting there.
He's won asylum in Ecuador, but Julian Assange is no closer to getting there.
Ecuador's foreign minister said Tuesday that WikiLeaks chief Julian Assange has taken refuge in the South American nation's embassy in London and is seeking political asylum.
Patino said that two weeks ago a hidden microphone was found where Wikileaks founder and publisher Julian Assange is holed up.
Ecuador Foreign Minister Ricardo Patino said on Wednesday that embassy officials unearthed a small microphone last month that had been placed in an electrical outlet in Ambassador Ana Alban's office.