- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Ricardo Williams
A 24-year-old man who pleaded guilty to first-degree murder in the fatal shooting of a University of Maryland student during a robbery last year was sentenced Wednesday to 49 years in prison.
A Hyattsville man accused of murdering a University of Maryland student during a robbery of the man's College Park home is considering a plea deal in the case, according to court records.