- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
- Sen. Ben Cardin hits Ukraine for crackdown on Kiev protests
- Drone technology turns South, targets feral pigs to kill
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- Better pack a lightsaber: House told space explorers could find alien life in 10 years
- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
- High times on D.C. radio: Toronto’s crack-addled Mayor Ford gets sports spot
Latest Riccardo Muti Items
The Chicago Symphony Orchestra says music director Riccardo Muti (MOOT' ee) will miss three concerts and a student engagement because of flu-like symptoms.
Riccardo Muti, the master conductor, is sounding an ominous note, and it isn't rising from the orchestra pit.
Famed cellist Yo-Yo Ma will continue his role as a creative consultant with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra through June 2015, the orchestra announced Wednesday.
The Chicago Symphony Orchestra and Music Director Riccardo Muti (MOO'-tee) plan trips to New York, Asia and Mexico for the 2012-2013 season.
A teacup and saucer used only once by pop diva Lady Gaga has sold for more than $75,000 at auction, the sale's organizer said Monday.
The Chicago Symphony Orchestra under the direction of world-renowned conductor Riccardo Muti performed in Russia on Wednesday for the first time since the fall of the Soviet Union.
Berenice Bejo, co-star of the hit French silent movie "The Artist," is to host the Cannes Film Festival's opening and closing ceremonies next month, the event's chairman told Agence France-Presse on Wednesday.
Italian conductor and music director Riccardo Muti has been named winner of Spain's Prince of Asturias arts award for 2011.
Broadway stars Patti LuPone and Barbara Cook joined director Francis Ford Coppola and playwright John Guare on Sunday to present this year's Opera News Awards.