- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - rich coolidge
"I don't think you'll find a bigger champion than Secretary of State Scott Gessler here in Colorado of maintaining clean and accurate voter rolls," the spokesman said, though he added that the legislature would prefer "the honor system."
Rich Coolidge, a spokesman for Colorado Secretary of State Scott Gessler, said state officials are taking a look at the Judicial Watch warning letter and will figure out how to respond to the large amount of documents requested.