- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Rich Hill
Red Sox pitcher Rich Hill starts spring training with a heavy heart.
The $103 million investment the Boston Red Sox made in Daisuke Matsuzaka took another hit Friday when manager Terry Francona said the right-hander probably will need elbow surgery.
"As much as you want to be out there and pitch, you also have to be cautious of doing a little too much and, in my case, I've been known to do a little bit too much," he said. "But it was definitely fun getting out there today and pitching with the crowd and everything."
Hill said it felt good to be back on the mound, but he didn't want to overdo anything and risk injuring himself.