- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Rich Miano
Miano said he has short- and long-term memory problems and blames what he figures could have been 10 to 20 concussions during his playing days.
"There were a lot of vicious collisions, and you would have loved to come out of the game and get the tests they have now, (but) everybody was so worried about losing your job," Miano said. "In those days, you don't talk about it, you don't report it, you continue to play, you continue to practice."