- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Rich Peverley Items
When the pounding of their sticks on the boards didn't get the attention of the officials, Dallas Stars players jumped off the bench and onto the ice while the game was going on.
Time is running short for the Capitals. They have lost three of their last four games in regulation and another game ticked off the schedule. There are 16 left now and the next one is Tuesday night in Pittsburgh against a Penguins team they outplayed, but still couldn't beat in a 3-2 loss at Verizon Center on Monday night.
Dallas Stars GM Jim Nill said Tuesday that Peverley is in stable condition and has been communicating with teammates and friends since he was hospitalized Monday night.
Not only is Boone Jenner having a great rookie season, he's also showing a knack for describing his goals.
There was a barrage of early goal scoring on Monday night at Verizon Center, but the Capitals fell short in a 3-2 loss to rival Pittsburgh. Analysis here.
Peverley missed the start of the season because of a procedure to correct an irregular heartbeat, a condition diagnosed during a training camp physical.
Tyler Seguin didn't realize he had become a part of Dallas Stars history until he looked up at the video board.
After winning the last three games by a 14-1 margin, Dallas coach Lindy Ruff and goalie Kari Lehtonen believe the Stars' latest win was their best this season.