- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Rich Stanek
"We got into this for the right reason, which was to save lives," he said of his initial support for the bill. "We did not get into this to save lives and get immunity for everyone."
Hennepin County Sheriff Rich Stanek says the provision offering immunity goes "too far to the other side" and that he may not have his deputies carry the lifesaving drug as a result, the Star Tribune (http://strib.mn/1ejueIJ ) reported.