- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
Richard A. Schell
Latest Richard A. Schell Items
A federal judge in Texas has blocked an attempt by Los Angeles police to use a search warrant to obtain the decades-old taped conversations between Manson family disciple Charles "Tex" Watson and his now-deceased attorney.
A federal judge in Texas has blocked an attempt by the Los Angeles Police Department to use a search warrant to obtain decades-old tapes of conversations between a Manson family disciple and his attorney that police believe could help clear up more than a dozen unsolved murders.
A Los Angeles Police Department spokesman says investigators believe that decades-old taped conversations between a Manson family disciple and his attorney could help clear up more than a dozen unsolved homicides.