- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Richard A. Viguerie
"Everyone acknowledges something must be done with the financial situation, but the bailout bill was not what Americans wanted," he said. "After the vote in the House, I looked out my window and the sky had not fallen, so America indeed has yet another day to resolve this mess."
"The bailout had the support of every power broker and special-interest lobbyist in Washington," said Richard A. Viguerie, chairman of ConservativeHQ.com.