- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Richard Avedon
Andy Warhol's far-reaching impact on contemporary art is the subject of a new exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
A New York art gallery will have exclusive representation of Richard Avedon's works in partnership with the photographer's foundation.
Christies' says a Paris auction of prints by the late American photographer Richard Avedon, including a multicolored four-frame picture of the Beatles, has brought in euro5.5 million ($7.5 million).
A model in a silk Dior gown, posing with elephants. The psychedelically colored faces of the Beatles. A soot-covered coal miner.