- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
Latest Richard Ayoade Items
Richard Ayoade says his connection to Sundance founder Robert Redford runs deeper than most filmmakers.
"Submarine," the first feature film from English TV actor Richard Ayoade, reflects the influence of Gen X auteur Wes Anderson, with its quirky characters, episodic narrative style, and a stubborn and conspicuous refusal to engage with modernity.