- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Richard Benedetto
You know things are bad when a Democratic president complains that the mainstream media is ignoring him.
The tables turned on the White House press corps on Day 3 of the dust-up with President Obama over the White House's decision to shut out reporters during Mr. Obama's all-guy golf weekend vacation with Tiger Woods in Florida.
Last October, nearly a year before voters would head to the polls, President Obama said he was fed up with Republicans standing in the way of his agenda and rolled out a series of executive branch steps aimed at circumventing Congress and giving the economy a shot in the arm.
"When foreign policy comes along, you can't control that," Mr. Benedetto said.
Mr. Benedetto said the president's complaints about the mainstream media are a tacit admission that the White House press operation doesn't carry his message much beyond the Democratic base.