- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Latest Richard Benedetto Items
You know things are bad when a Democratic president complains that the mainstream media is ignoring him.
The tables turned on the White House press corps on Day 3 of the dust-up with President Obama over the White House's decision to shut out reporters during Mr. Obama's all-guy golf weekend vacation with Tiger Woods in Florida.
Last October, nearly a year before voters would head to the polls, President Obama said he was fed up with Republicans standing in the way of his agenda and rolled out a series of executive branch steps aimed at circumventing Congress and giving the economy a shot in the arm.