- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Richard Bland College
Richard Bland College of The College of William and Mary (commonly Richard Bland College or simply, RBC) is a public junior college with about 1,400 students located near Petersburg, Virginia. Named after Virginia statesman Richard Bland, RBC was established in 1960 by the Virginia General Assembly as a branch of the College of William and Mary, and was once considered part of the "Colleges of William and Mary" umbrella. While self-functioning, RBC is governed by William and Mary's Board of Visitors. Richard Bland College is currently the Commonwealth of Virginia's only public junior college (as the University of Virginia's College at Wise became a four-year college in the early 1970s). At Richard Bland, students have access to a [http://www.rbc.edu/library/index.htm library] with over 67,000 books, 53,000 e-books, 2,000 videos and 2,200 DVDs (largely due to an anonymous donor) and the Virtual Library of Virginia. - Source: Wikipedia