- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Latest Richard Branson Items
Catch him if you can: Leonardo DiCaprio is getting into the electric race-car business.
Richard Branson, the billionaire businessman who founded Virgin America airlines, said at a National Press Club panel event Wednesday evening that of all the politicos and players in Washington, D.C., the tea party could benefit the most from taking drugs.
A complaint letter sent to Caribbean airline LIAT has gone viral after Virgin Group founder Sir Richard Branson passed it on to his three million Twitter followers.
Sir Richard Branson is the latest in high-profile billionaires to pledge half of his Virgin Group fortune to charity. Mr. Branson has added his name to the Giving Pledge campaign set up by U.S. investor Warren Buffett and Microsoft founder Bill Gates, The Daily Mail reports.
Liberty Global Inc., the cable TV operator controlled by media mogul John Malone, is buying U.K.-based Virgin Media Inc. in a $16 billion deal that steps up the rivalry between Malone and fellow billionaire Rupert Murdoch.
Top business executives warned Prime Minister David Cameron on Wednesday that he could damage Britain's economy by inadvertently taking the country out of the European Union.
Kate Winslet's new husband won an injunction Tuesday in a British court to stop a tabloid newspaper publishing photos of him at a costume party.
Spaceport America officials are urging legislators to limit potential lawsuits from wealthy outer space tourists who take off from New Mexico, saying such a bill is crucial to the future of the project.
Kate Winslet's new husband has gone to court in London to stop a tabloid newspaper from publishing photos of him at what he called an "outrageous" costume party.