- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Richard Brown Items
Authorities say a New York City man charged with burglarizing homes was arrested with a box containing the cremated ashes of a woman's dead mother.
A man who stabbed his wife to death told authorities he also killed his two toddlers because he didn't have car seats to take them on the lam to Mexico, prosecutors said Friday as he was charged with murder.
A man angry about photos showing his wife with another man stabbed her to death and then hugged and kissed his two young daughters before setting them down on their bed and killing them too, prosecutors said Wednesday.
Maneuvering a 30-ton snowplow with 12-foot shovels can be a daunting task — even when there's not a flake of snow on the ground.
Prosecutors say a suburban New York man who ran onto the field during the All-Star game at Citi Field faces up to a year in jail and a $1,000 fine. The suspect allegedly did it on a Twitter dare.
A woman suspected in the death of an immigrant who was pushed off a New York subway platform has been ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation.
The New York Giants waived tight end Jake Ballard after he failed a physical exam.
A judge has dismissed a murder charge against a man who chased and fatally stabbed a theft suspect, citing the same self-defense law at the center of the Trayvon Martin case.