- Atheists win prayer battle against California city council
- Americans for Prosperity ad attacks N.H. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen’s Obamacare vote
- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
Latest Richard Brown Items
A man who stabbed his wife to death told authorities he also killed his two toddlers because he didn't have car seats to take them on the lam to Mexico, prosecutors said Friday as he was charged with murder.
A man angry about photos showing his wife with another man stabbed her to death and then hugged and kissed his two young daughters before setting them down on their bed and killing them too, prosecutors said Wednesday.
Maneuvering a 30-ton snowplow with 12-foot shovels can be a daunting task — even when there's not a flake of snow on the ground.
A judge has dismissed a murder charge against a man who chased and fatally stabbed a theft suspect, citing the same self-defense law at the center of the Trayvon Martin case.