- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Richard Burton Items
Richard Burton once quipped that Elizabeth Taylor knew only one Italian word: Bulgari.
"Beautiful Ruins" is a colorful voyage through a village of the Italian Cinque Terre, the labyrinthian vicissitudes of Hollywood and the complicated lives of colorful characters, including the real-life Richard Burton. Jess Walter's new novel consists of three main stories, plus a first chapter of a novel by an American ex-GI, the beginning of a memoir by a failed Hollywood producer and a play.
The good news: If you thought “Liz & Dick” would be lame, you aren’t wrong. The bad news: It falls short of being laughably, irresistibly bad. What a missed opportunity!
The good news: If you thought "Liz & Dick" would be lame, you aren't wrong.
On the night of Aug. 5, 1984, Richard Burton set aside a volume of William Blake's verse and closed his eyes for what would be the last time. On March 3, 2011, Elizabeth Taylor, the woman whom Burton deemed the love of his life, died. Now more than a year on, 670 pages of these quite remarkable diaries are available to the rest of the world.
Previously unpublished extracts from the diary of iconic Welsh actor Richard Burton have revealed his "aching" love for screen siren Elizabeth Taylor, whom he married twice.
Lindsay Lohan's spokesman says the actress is fine after being involved in a serious car crash on a coastal highway near Los Angeles.
Lindsay Lohan will portray Elizabeth Taylor in a Lifetime film about her love affair with actor Richard Burton.
Elizabeth Taylor's jewelry collection fetched a record-setting $115 million — including more than $11.8 million for a pearl necklace and more than $8.8 million for a diamond ring given to her by Richard Burton — at an auction of gems and other memorabilia amassed by the late actress.