- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest Richard Burton Items
Divorce can be painful and, for some, awfully expensive.
The woman Richard Burton left to marry Elizabeth Taylor has died. Theater producer and nightclub founder Sybil Christopher was 83.
"Beautiful Ruins" is a colorful voyage through a village of the Italian Cinque Terre, the labyrinthian vicissitudes of Hollywood and the complicated lives of colorful characters, including the real-life Richard Burton. Jess Walter's new novel consists of three main stories, plus a first chapter of a novel by an American ex-GI, the beginning of a memoir by a failed Hollywood producer and a play.
The good news: If you thought “Liz & Dick” would be lame, you aren’t wrong. The bad news: It falls short of being laughably, irresistibly bad. What a missed opportunity!
Lindsay Lohan arrived an hour late to the red carpet to celebrate the premiere of "Liz & Dick," but basked in the media frenzy — saying it felt good to have the focus on her work as an actress.
Lindsay Lohan arrived an hour late to the red carpet to celebrate the premiere of "Liz & Dick" but basked in the media frenzy _ saying it felt good to have the focus on her work as an actress.
Lindsay Lohan arrived an hour late to the red carpet to celebrate the premiere of "Liz & Dick" but basked in the media frenzy — saying it felt good to have the focus on her work as an actress.
The good news: If you thought "Liz & Dick" would be lame, you aren't wrong.
On the night of Aug. 5, 1984, Richard Burton set aside a volume of William Blake's verse and closed his eyes for what would be the last time. On March 3, 2011, Elizabeth Taylor, the woman whom Burton deemed the love of his life, died. Now more than a year on, 670 pages of these quite remarkable diaries are available to the rest of the world.